Sunday, November 22, 2015

Collaborating in Real Time

Listen to my presentation (click on the icon)

Music Player for Google Drive

Music Player for Google Drive is a simple and lightweight online music player for your audio files stored in Google Drive. It lets you open music files directly from Google Drive or from its own interface. Music Player for Google Drive offers: Playback of MP3 files, MP4, OGG (Audio), WAV, ACC (iTune's .m4a files), webm (Audio).

Class Collaboration in Real Time


I previously posted about Student Response System and formative assessments. I've recently ran across a number of collaborative tools that have worked out great in my classroom that I'd like to share.


Padlet

Answer garden
Class Flow
Today's Meet

Classroom collaboration in real time can help students gain understanding from one another. Taking such an approach will help students develop 21st century skills that employers are looking for. They are collaborating with one another, thinking creatively and could be asked to think critically based on their collaboration. This is also an easy way to turn that device into a tool! I would encourage teachers to think about the use of these tools and how both your instruction and student learning could benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment