Help!!! My students are out of control!
Your students are antsy! Their behaviors are getting worse. They can't stop fidgeting and everything you try to do is not working. It's cold outside and the students haven't had physical education in 3 days.
Technology use for Instant Brain Breaks/Boosts in the Classroom for all students (K-12)
(Click any of the examples and it will bring you to site)
Or Search on YouTube: Jammin’ Minute
Or Search: Fun Brain Boosts and Movement in the Classroom Ideas!
Or Search: Brain Breaks, Brain Boosts, Instant Physical Activity
- Twitter:
Or Search: #Brain Breaks
- YouTube: Baby Shark
Printable's to bring to your classroom

What awesome resources! It's always awesome to have a list in one place!
ReplyDeleteGo Noodle is my favorite brain break site to use. I am a 6th grade teacher and my students still love it. Its a great interactive site to use to get your students back and focused mid-way through the a school day. I have not heard a lot about the other sties, but I will be adding them to my teacher tool box in the future. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThis is such an awesome resource!! Thanks for sharing your compiled list of brain break activities! I hope you've shared this with classroom teachers in your district :)
ReplyDeleteI don't think you could have found a better animation to go with this blog!
ReplyDeleteMy Kinder Kiddos love Go Noodle! Especially nice during our many inside recess days during the long winter. I'm excited to try the other resources with them!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the awesome resources! I was running out of quick brain breaks for my classroom and these will be great for my third graders!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful links that you provided. I also thought your visual was very eye catching and made me want to read your blog post even more! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful links that you provided. I also thought your visual was very eye catching and made me want to read your blog post even more! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThis is GREAT!
ReplyDeleteLately, I've noticed my students gettting goofy, especially in the afternoon. I've been having them get up and rearrange their seats in all sorts of random ways - "line up shortest to tallest" "by birthday" etc -- just to get them on their feet and moving around before we transition to the next thing. Sometimes, we go on a speedwalk around the school - I don't have the time for this, but they are SO MUCH BETTER able to focus if they have a little motion. Thanks so much for posting these ideas. I'll bookmark this to revisit time and time again!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat resources for Brain Breaks! Here is my video response, in which I try out some of the ones on your list.
ReplyDeletehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwy9Zn5UdOp4UnJoMEhndFMwUzA/view?usp=sharing